Reimbursement

Paris, St Denis, France: 12-15 novembre 2003
Lilly

Reimbursement

Postby Lilly » Tue Feb 17, 2004 6:04 pm

Hi there!
I'm really absolutely disappointed by the time Babels took and STILL is taking in reimbursing their voluntary interpreters for the travel costs they incurred. In my opinion it is proof of abysmal organisation to take almost FOUR months for paying back the flight or train costs. By now they should be adding an interest. I do hope that after future forums, this will run somewhat more smoothly.
Lilly

keltxu

me too

Postby keltxu » Wed Feb 18, 2004 9:03 pm

Hi!
I also agree with the feeling. I have sent all the account, BIC and IBAN needed to receive my money back. I dont desperately need the money but I would have less problems if I had my money back.

I would have gone to BCN but I cannot afford myself another 200 Euro without even knowing if I am going to receive this money back.

I think this is going to affect negatively the functioning of next Forums, what a pity!

Raquel

jutta

reimbursement

Postby jutta » Mon May 03, 2004 9:23 pm

Hi Lads,

I participated both at the ESF in Florence and Paris and do not understand why the French had to centralize the reimbursement. The year before I was payed by attac-Germany, as I am a German national.
Why for heavens sake did the organization go back to centralize it (French hobby???, sorry), I thought this was part of the whole idea of the SF to bl.... decentralize.
Hope London will be better.
regards
Jutta

Return to “ESF2 - Paris”