Workshop in Las Vegas

Discussions and projects for Babels in North America. Discussions et projets pour Babels en Amérique du Nord.
Mario Patricio

Workshop in Las Vegas

Postby Mario Patricio » Sat Nov 13, 2004 2:32 pm

Hello BABELS!

I am not able to attend the workshops in New York Or San Francisco due to previous engagements but I would like to propose a workshop in Las Vegas!

I am a Realtor and can use my office classroom to have a workshop. So if you are interested in having a workshop in Las Vegas I am available.

I also would like to ask you to post the results of the workshops in NY and SF. Possibly I'll see you soon in LV.

Cordially,

Mario Patricio

Leda

Postby Leda » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:28 pm

Hi Mario!
I just checked Babels database, and unfortunately you are the ONLY member who lives in Las Vegas!
What's up with Vegas translators/interpreters? If you know them personally, get them to register with Babels, and organize a workshop yourself: get together, explore the site to get information, and if you need any extra help please count on me - give a call at (650) 361-1580 or send me an email at ledabeck @ pacbell.net (minus the spaces, which I put in not to have net robots steal my email address from here).
Good luck!
Leda
PS: and sorry for taking such a long time to reply, I only saw your message today.

Return to “Babels-usa & babels-canada”