Urgent need for an interpreter in Poitier Nov 27-28

EN Proposals or calls for interpretation and translation NOT organized with the Babels Network, proposed by individuals of the network. You can participate in your own name and not as Babels.
ES Proposiciones o llamados para intérpretes o traductor@s para eventos que NO son organizados por Babels, propuestos por miembros de la red. Pueden participar a dichos proyectos a título personal, no en nombre de Babels.
FR Propositions et appels pour l'interprétation et la traduction qui NE sont PAS organisés avec le réseau Babels, proposés par des personnes individuelles du réseau. Vous pouvez y participer en votre nom personnel et non comme Babels.
isabelle delforge

Urgent need for an interpreter in Poitier Nov 27-28

Postby isabelle delforge » Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:01 pm

Dear all,
I'm a babelita lost in Brussels. Via Campesina, the international peasant's federation active in the antiglobalisation world is looking for an interpreter Spanish into English on November 27 and 28 in Poitier. It is for a very small meeting on seeds and biodiversity: there will be only 3 people attending the meeting (1 English speaker and 2 Spanish speakers). There is no audience, it is an internal discussion on campaign work and strategy.
There will be no equipment (so it is whispering translation), but the group is very limited. There is already an interpreter for English into Spanish.
The organisation can pay your train ticket from wherever you are in France or neighbouring countries (if not too too far!), accommodation and food, as usual.
If you are interested, motivated and eager to give us a hand, pls write to me with a cc to Nico Verhagen (isabelle_delforge@yahoo.co.uk and nico.verhagen@t-online.de.
Could you also send this mail to all your Babel's friends in France? I don't have anyone's address.
Best regards,
isabelle

nane

need translation for photo exposition urgent

Postby nane » Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:30 pm

Hello,
for the same seminary i prepare an exposition of photographies about the cultivated diversity in Romania. I need some help for the translation of 4 pages in french to english. Please someone can help me.
I'm in urgency. thank's

nane

Postby nane » Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:31 pm

I have forgoted to give my mail in case of someone can help me anneberson@yahoo.fr

kadneera

Re: Urgent need for an interpreter in Poitier Nov 27-28

Postby kadneera » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:32 am

Would a person who can speak English, Japanese and Korean make a qualified interpreter? Also, if you want to become a qualified language interpreter, do you have to take an interpreting test? Thanks.

Return to “Non Babels Projects”