Greek glossaries

EN Take a look at this first: ES Consulten primero:
FR Regarder d'abord:
http://www.babels.org/lexicons
Elina

Greek glossaries

Postby Elina » Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:03 pm

A new website containing many Greek - English glossaries and other linguistic resources for Greek translators and interpreters is:

http://www.linguaspot.com/LinguisticResources.php

Might be useful for Greek interpreters at Athens ESF 2006.

leleupatricia

collaboration with the lexicons

Postby leleupatricia » Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:32 pm

EN/FR

Hi Elina and everybody,
I have been on the website you indicate and from what I understand they are glossaries related to all kinds of matters, and not specifically dealing with the subjects dealt with in the Fora. So, it could be interesting to have some Greek Babels members checking those related to the subjects dealt with by Babels during the fora and collaborate in the lexicons project, i.e extending the current glossaries we have on the Babels Lexicons website with the relevant terms you find in those glossaries, or helping with the glossaries we already have and adding the Greek language to them.

I sent a message asking for people willing to collaborate in the Lexicons project and I think it could be interesting that we all join and work together. So far, we are only 4 people over the world dealing with the project, which is far too little to be really of help for the interpreters, considering the subjects they are supposed to work on.
Hope to have feedback on this,

Regards,

Pat

nofronteras

Postby nofronteras » Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:19 pm

ΕΝ

Hello somebody redirected me to this page in order to help with the greek lexicon for the European Social Forum, so if I may be of any use please contact me with a private message... Thanks

GR/ΕΛ

Χαίρετε μου είπαν πως μπορούσα να βοηθήσω στην πραγματοποίηση ενός ειδικευμένου λεξικού για το Ευροωπαικό φόρουμ αν κατάλαβα καλά, οπότε αν μπορώ να φανώ χρήσιμος παρακαλώ επικοινωνήστε μαζί μου μέσω προσωπικού μυνήματος... Ευχαριστώ

FR

Bonjour ! On m'a renvoyé sur cette page afin d'aider à la réalisation d'un lexique grec, donc si je peux être utile veuillez-bien me contacter via message personnel... Merci

mhairibain

Hi there-need some help with Greek glossaries

Postby mhairibain » Mon May 01, 2006 4:21 pm

Hi,
I will be interpreting from Greek into English at the Athens ESF this week. I am a native speaker of English but lived in Greece for 9 years and i went to a Greek school. I am having trouble finding any good Greek to English or even English to Greek glossaries to help me with the issues they will discuss at the conferences for the ESF. Please email me at this address mhairibain@yahoo.co.uk if you can send me some glossaries or give me some links to glossaries that would be great. Thank you very much for your help.

Mhairi Bain.

Return to “Glossaries”